Saturday, September 20, 2014

These first few weeks have been super busy.  I haven't had a lot of time to update our blog.  I apologize for that.  The Kindergartners in my class keep me very busy :)  Also being a mom of two younger children doesn't leave me much time at night to update.  Please enjoy our pictures from the last two weeks.  I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend!

Our first two students who filled out their behavior cards.  Good Job Reagan and Alyvia!


 
 Practicing some pre-writing skills on our dry erase boards.  Look at our smiley faces!

Happy 5th Birthday Geneva! Thanks for the yummy cupcakes.



Ava using her space man to put spaces between her words. She is working on her page for our new class book "What do you see?"

Indoor recess can be a lot of fun with some Just Dance!